Monday, September 1, 2014

back to school!


Tomorrow
 marks 'back to school' again, a great time for new clothes, new supplies and new friends. I, too, have some new things to share with you! In July I moved to Kitchener, opening up my private practice in a more central location. My new office space is on the second floor, shared with the fabulous Project Read:

#201-124 Sydney Street
Kitchener, Ontario
N2G 3V2

For those of you who know me virtually, through Lexercise.com, Integrated Listening Systems or Interactive Metronome, my physical address may not be practical for you. Never fear, I included you in the newness, too!
I changed my e-mail address to better reflect the many services I offer. I will be continuing to check my personal account, but please add this one to your contacts so I don't end up as "spam"


Whether you are not sure if you are interested in therapy, a current or a past client, don't hesitate to let me know if you would like to drop by and see the new space ... I would love to show you around! As always, let me know how I can help you or someone you know.

No comments: